The Ceni sofa fuses the classic with the modern with its plush seating, sleek track arms and clean design lines. Its beautifully crafted wooden base with slanted legs enhances its strong and sturdy construction, while its detachable cushion seats, backrests and armrests allow you to snuggle up comfortably.
- Solid wood legs
- High density foam wrapped in Polyester
- Loose seat cushions, backrests and armrests
- Track arms
General Dimensions: 31″H x 83″W x 35″D
Seat Height: 16″
Seat Depth: 23″
Arm Height: 24″
Weight (lbs): 118
Wood Stain: Walnut
Upholstery Color: Fresh White
Materials: Solid wood base, kiln dried Eucalyptus and Rubber wood, high density foam, Sinuous springs, Rubber webbing, Pocket springs, Fabric – 73% Polyester 27% Acrylic, Martindale rating : 40,000 rubs
For Wood Surface Material
- Clean surface with a clean, wrung out cloth.
- Use of chemical cleaners is not advised.
- Sunlight, heat and other environmental factors can damage fine wood. Don’t place valuable furniture in front of uncovered windows, vents or fireplace.
- Dust Often. Airborne particles can build a filmy layer on wood that scratches the surface.
- To avoid rings and heat damage, always use coasters and trivets when setting hot drinks and dishes.
For Leather Material
- Wipe with a clean soft cloth and avoid using abrasive chemicals.
- Professional cleaning advised for heavy soiling.
- New, unwashed denim jeans may transfer dye onto lighter colored leathers, leaving permanent stains.
- Leather is a protein and will dry out when a layer of dust accumulates on the surface overtime. Don’t forget to dust!
- Avoid placing your leather furniture close to a large window. Throw an accent blanket over your sofa when you aren’t using it to protect it from direct sunlight.
For Fabrics Material
- Fluff cushions regularly to help maintain its shape
- If it starts to get dirty, remove cushion covers and dry clean.
- Deal with stains and spills the moment they happen by blotting gently with a towel
- Keep it out of the sun to prevent the dye from fading
For Concrete Surfaces
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth
- Do not use harsh household cleaners.
- Periodically wash with gentle detergent and a soft bristle brush to remove dirt and mildew and allow to air dry.
- Apply cement sealer 2-3 times a year to maintain stain resistance.
For Outdoor Furniture
- Avoid standing water on wooden surfaces.
- Do not pressure wash
- Avoid sharp temperature changes.
- Indoor storage recommended for rainy and cold climates.
Flexible and Affordable
Flexible subscription models that fit your budget and needs. You can swap, rent to buy, and return. Leave all the heavy lifting to us. Pay no more than retail.
Forgo ‘fast’ furniture that’s cheaply made and thrown out during every move. By choosing Plenish you help keep furniture in homes and out of the landfill.
Catered to You
Might move out soon? Tired of your current setup? Return or switch it up! We simply believe that rental should provide inclusive access to beautiful, well-crafted furniture for all.
Clean and Sanitized
Rigorous refurbishment for perfect conditions. We only use sustainably sourced materials for cleaning.
How do I subscribe to furniture through Plenish?
It is easy! Select the piece(s) you wish to rent and the length of time you want to keep it for.
We currently offer four rental options: 1+, 3+, 6+ or 12+ months and depending on your rental needs, you can select the term that makes the most sense for your circumstances.
For stagers or short-term renters, we would recommend our 1+ or 3+ plan which provide the greatest flexibility. For longer term rentals, our 6+ or 12+ month plans would offer the lowest monthly fee.
Note: Minimum spend on our 1-month plan is $500 a month.
What if I want to swap my furniture?
If you wish to swap your item(s), please submit your request to [email protected] Our team will work with you to coordinate a convenient day and time that works to simultaneously drop off your new item and pick up your exchange.
- Swaps for item(s) with a monthly value over $149 will be complementary. Otherwise, a $99 swapping fee will apply.
- We suggest swapping at the end of your current rental term, to avoid an early termination fee.
What if I want to buyout my furniture?
Your monthly furniture payments can go toward buyout and you’ll never pay more than the original retail price on any item. Exceptions apply:
- If items are swapped, previous payments do not carry over to the swapped items
- If items are returned, previous payments do not carry over to the repeat rental in the future
What is the cost of delivery?
Delivery is free for monthly subscriptions equal to or over $149 (before tax). If the total monthly rental is below this amount, a $99 delivery charges will be added to your first payment. When you are ready for us to pick-up your furniture, the pick-up charge will also be $99. This amount will be waived if you continue your Plenish service with a new monthly subscription equal to or over $149 (before tax).
How will Plenish deliver my furniture during COVID-19?
Our delivery team will deliver and assemble your furniture in the room of your choice, unless contactless delivery is preferred. Contactless delivery means that we will deliver your items up to the threshold of your home (i.e. apartment lobby or front door). Please refer to the FAQ page for more details.
What Our Customers Say About Us
Excellent Delivery Service
It was an amazing experience to buy furniture from Abacus! The rent to own concept is a perfect idea especially for those who wish to shop from the "online only" furniture companies. The main reason is I don't need to hesitate for buying a 2K plus sofa without trying. They have excellent delivery service with 100% care to the furniture they deliver. I look forward to see more selection from them in the future.
Great experience with Abacus, we got our dream coffee table and the delivery process was absolutely seamless. I could not recommend choosing Abacus enough for any of your furniture needs! Their flexible subscription model truly makes it super easy for consumers to customize their home exactly to their liking and switch things up when they feel like it!
Perfect Solution for Staging
Absolutely loved our experience with Abacus. We were selling and needed furniture for staging. However, most traditional staging companies were complicated to deal with, they didn't offer delivery and you had to go into their warehouses to pick out pieces which are all priced individually. A 3 month rental from Abacus was the perfect solution. I was able to pick out and order the pieces I wanted online with the delivery day and time that worked for me.
Awesome service and a great way to get the furniture you want that you can afford right away, plus it gives you the flexibility to change and keep your home with the latest designs. I got a coffee table and a leather chair. Their website is easy to use and the customer service is great. I fully recommend this alternative to update your home.
Amazing Product & Service
Can't say enough positive things about Abacus Studio. Customer service was top-notch as they were quick to respond to timelines and when the product would ship and deliver. When the product arrived, it was carefully handled, brought in and assembled within minutes.
The Abacus team is phenomenal. They have excellent customer service and deliver the most stylish furniture, including mood boards. Their subscription service allows nomadic workers to get comfortable even if they are in a city for a short time. They are one of a kind!